TOUR-PAK RELOCATION KIT
FITS 97-08 HARLEY-DAVIDSON RIGID & DETACHABLE TOUR-PAKS*!
MADE IN THE USA!
DK Custom Products
SCROLL DOWN PAGE FOR MORE PICTURES!
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Made from American Polished Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Relocation Plate is delivered to you with a protective film which you can remove
- Includes ALL Stainless Steel Hardware
- Moves Tour-Pak back approximately 2.5 inches making things much more comfortable for the passenger!
- Fits both the Rigid Mount and Detachable Mount Tour-Paks on 97-08 HD Touring Models*
- E-Z INSTALL
- Instruction Sheet & Template Included
- Patent Pending
- * Does not fit Tour Paks that have Amplifier attached to bottom
- Get More Comfortable Miles with those extra few inches...it makes All the Difference in your Passengers Comfort!
- Makes it much easier for the passenger to climb on & off the bike, especially if there is a drivers backrest!
- This works with both the Rigid Mount Tour-Pak and the Detachable Mount Tour-Pak.
- 97-08 mounting racks from the factory have an inherent design flaw resulting in a rack that is prone to breaking. This simple, but effective low profile relocation kit is rated at over 10,000 PSI and greatly enhances the strength and durability of your rack AND Tour-Pak.
- If you have a Road King, Road Glide, Street Glide, or any Model of the Electra-Glides w/ a Tour-Pak....Your Passenger WILL Thank YOU for the Comfort these extra few inches gives them!!!
A template is included with the instructions for holes you may have to drill in the Pak. Over the years The MoCo has had a variety of different hole patterns in the Tour-Pak bottom plate. Some models of the Tour-Pak have as many as 14 holes, some as few as 5 holes. When using the template you may find that you already have some, or all of the needed holes.
*Does not fit Tour Paks that have an amplifier attached to the bottom, such as the CVO's.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are looking for a kit with "Bling", or something that is overly complicated, this is NOT the kit for you. This Relocation is amazingly simple in design, and once installed it is not visible.
There are other kits on the market that put the Tour-Pak up higher on the rack, moving the Center of Gravity Higher, they also are quite visible and cost more.
With this kit, there is no chrome, it simply relocates the Tour-Pak back for Passenger Comfort. It gets the job done, and the only person who will know it is there is your passenger
This is an EASY install - 30-45 minutes!