Softail Model Tank Lift Kit
NEW PREMIUM TANK LIFT KIT
FITS HARLEY-DAVIDSON SOFTAIL MODELS 1999-UP
MADE IN THE USA!
DK Custom Products
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Made from American Cold Rolled Steel
- All Stainless Steel Hardware
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- E-Z BOLT-ON INSTALL - DOES NOT REQUIRE REMOVAL OF TANK
- Instruction Sheet Included
This is the TOP OF THE LINE Premium Tank Lift Kit. Our product line includes: 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3" rise kits...they are different (purpose-made & patented)...no extra metal or holes for multiple fitments, the lines match the lines of the bike. American Made. You probably will not need the longer fuel line, but it is included in case you do.
Look at all the pictures...the BEFORE & AFTER pictures show what a difference this easy-to-install kit makes!
Now you can see your Rocker Covers! Without this Kit all that chrome is Hidden!
This is the way the Motor Company should have put the tanks - Much Cleaner Line!
Worried about running hot? This Kit Provides Better Air-Flow - Engine Runs Cooler
This is an EASY install - 10 to 20 minutes!
Fits All 1999-UP Softail Models
The Deluxe Option lifts the rear of the tank AND allows you to move the tank back up to 1/2". It is a nice option for some applications, full details HERE.
IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTE:
Please make sure this mod does not interfere with any other components on your bike - like custom trees, handlebars, etc. You don't want to end up with a dented tank!
We are NOT responsible for any damage done to your bike because of the kit.
It is easy to check for clearance, Before ordering:
1. With bike on kickstand, take the bolt out of the front of your tank.
2. Loosen (do not remove) the bolt(s) at the rear of your tank.
3. Turn your handlebars all the way to the left and raise the tank up your desired tank lift size to check for clearance issues.
4. Turn your handlebars all the way to the right and raise the tank up your desired tank lift size to check for clearance issues.
Be careful when lifting your tank, you do not want to it against something (forks, handlebars, trees, blinkers, etc.) when checking for clearance.
"Not only do I like the look, it reduced the amount of buffeting and, I swear it is running cooler now." -Frankie S.
U.S. Patent D650,316 S