Sportster Speedometer Relocation Kit
SPORTSTER SPEEDOMETER RELOCATION KIT
Fits Sportster 1995-Up
(& some Dyna Models)
MADE IN THE USA!
DK Custom Products
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Made from American Cold Rolled Steel
- Relocates Speedo to front left of tank
- Includes all hardware for mounting in 4 different positions off frame
- Works with OR without a tank lift
- No cutting of wires or splicing needed
- Compatible w/ fork tube mounting (clamp not included)
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- E-Z Step-by-Step Instructions Included
- Lifetime Warranty
This Speedo Relocation Kit comes with extra bolts and spacers so that you can mount the speedo exactly in the position that is most comfortable for you. Both the angle and the distance that it sets out from the frame is easily adjusted.
We have an Indicator Light Bracket that mounts on the Top Clamp. Click HERE to see.
We also have a Speedo Relocation Kit that relocates the indicator lights down with the relocated Speedo. Click HERE to see.
Also available are Black & Chrome Top Clamps for models that have the stock speedo bracket built into the Top Clamp. Click HERE to see.
Sportster Custom and 48 models require the Harley-Davidson speedometer back plate and rubber gasket (back cushioning) HD #67320-95 & 67104-95
~Fits 1993-Up Sportster Models~
(& Dyna Models that have the same size Speedo as Sportsters)
Pictures below show various positions out from the frame. Also pictured is the Indicator Light Bracket that is not a part of this kit.